Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pictures of Magic Attic Rose in a homemade sari

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tonight I took a few pictures of my Leyla (Magic Attic Rose) dressed up in an Indian inspired outfit I put together for her. She looks so pretty I broke down and put a picture of her in my signature. There's a few more pics, including full length ones, in this album:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4286299225

    The pics start at #109.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks so pretty in her sari...and it makes me want an Indian girl! I just can't make my Marisol turn into an Indian...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lovely! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You did a great job. I too would love an Indian doll, I'm thinking maybe Josefina... Thanks for the great pictures! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Love your pics, Katie! The ones of you as a little girl with your dolls are especially cute. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I love that outfit! I am actually considering turning one of my MAC dolls into an Indian BOY. It looks good!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laura, too bad Marisol just won't be Indian - the sari you made for her was so pretty. You definitely need an Indian girl to wear it. [img]smile.gif[/img] Seeing your pictures of it inspired me to get going on mine! I've had that scarf for two years and had yet to do anything with it all that time.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I ask you a magic Attic question? What are they? The 1st time I ever heard of them was on ebay while looking for HH outfits. The seller said it fit both MA and HH. Is this true? I did a seach on them and it said they were 18 inch dolls that were discontined in 2004. Why do they keep discounting all the dolls I look into?

    I found some cute outfits for MA. The party dress is adorable!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Magic Attic dolls are much thinner than AG, and can't wear the same clothes, at all. They even wear a smaller shoe than AG, because their foot is thin. The only thing they can both wear the same size, is a nightgown.
    MA's are also all vinyl. They don't have a fabric torso like AG. Some of them even have rooted hair, although I think those were only made for one year. Most of them have wigs. Their wigs are a nice quality, and don't tangle or get matted easily.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member WhimsicalGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh. My. God.

    AGT15 now has some major competition over who gets to be my Indian girl! I never thought I'd want a Magic Attic girl before...but I think Rose is gorgeous as an Indian girl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •